Statement of Faith
1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory, executing distinct and harmonious offices in the work of redemption.
2. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God, without error in the original languages and our only rule for life and practice. We believe the Bible is the supreme revelation of God's will for man and is our only rule of life and practice.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, mediating work on behalf of men and in His coming personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is wholly of grace and exclusively through faith in the atoning death of Jesus Christ the Son of God which paid the price of salvation for every person in the world.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to lead a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation. We believe in the literal and imminent second coming of Christ to claim his Bride for eternal dwelling with Him for eternity.
7. We believe that the church, the universal body of Christ, consists only of those who have been born again, baptized by the Holy Spirit into Christ at the time of regeneration, followed the Lord in the public profession of water baptism, and for whom Christ now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He will come again.
8. We believe in the planting and organization of local bodies of believers into local churches led by Biblically certified pastors and elders.
9. We believe in the spiritual unity of born again believers of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Mission & Vision
“Equip church Youth Leaders to evangelize and disciple the world’s youth through the Gospel of Jesus Christ, guided by the Word of God in the power of the Holy Spirit."
Great Commission Youth Ministry was started by Dr. Randy Smith, a veteran church youth pastor for more than 30 years. Dr. Smith has been a youth ministry professor and National and International trainer of local church youth workers...